GEMS International School - Al Khail has been rated 'Good' in its recent KHDA inspection
KHDA Report 2018-2019 - Released April 2019
GEMS International School, Al Khail has been rated: Good
According to the report, this is what the school does best:
- Students’ learning skills, personal responsibility and social development are very good in all phases of the school.
- The very good arrangements for promoting healthy lifestyles and keeping students safe.
- The improved curriculum in the PYP provides rich learning experiences for students.
- Parents’ involvement in and support for the school.
- The very good facilities and resources provided to support student learning.