Convenient, structured payments for an outstanding education
Fee Structure 2019-2020
FAB GEMS School Fees Discount Credit Card: Register for a First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) credit card to receive a 4.25% discount on annual school fees. Contact: M.A. Wajeed at 050 616 7137/052 786 0176. Click here for more details.
Registration Deposit: AED 500 plus VAT of 5% payable at the time of applying for entry into the school (inclusive of VAT, non-transferable, non-refundable, non-adjustable).
Existing Student Re-enrollment Deposit: This deposit is payable at the time of Re-enrollment to guarantee a place for the following academic year. The Re-enrollment deposit is 5% of the total tuition fees, and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit
|Program||Annual Fees||FEES (AED)|
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|Due Date||1st Sep||1st Jan||1st April|
Payment of Fees
1. The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration, and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enroll the child and secure the seat.
2. If new students enroll at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrollment.
3. The school can collect annual tuition fees in three installments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
1. In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full terms fees will be deducted.
3. The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
4. If paid with credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card
- Cheque (made out to: GEMS International School, Al Khail)
- Wire Transfer (Click here to view Payment Details)
- Direct Online Payment (Click Here)