Student Executive Leadership Team
Consisting of a Student Body President to lead and manage, a Vice President to support in leading and manage finances, Heads and Deputy Heads of Committees to lead their respected committees and Committee Members to communicate the student voice and actively brainstorm ideas for projects and events.
Our operations are divided into six committees:
- Academic: focuses on improving the overall academic performance of students and facilitate the transition between the different stages of the IB.
- Social: plan events to strengthen a sense of togetherness in our community
- Student Life: to improve the day-to-day life of students and create a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Service: dedicated to the provision of service opportunities for our community and giving back.
- Sports/Health: guiding students to practice healthier habits and improving sports facilities and opportunities
- House System: works alongside our house members to maintain a lively school spirit here at GIS.